"Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression."
-Dr. Hiam Ginnot
"Love You Forever" By Robert Munsch


This story touches the hearts of young and old. A story of a parents love and how it crosses generations.







Friday, January 27, 2012

Quotes

A child who plays and works thoroughly, with perseverence, until physical fatigue forbids will surely be a thorough, determined person, capable of self-sacrifice.  Friedrich Froebel

Free the chil's potential, and you will transform himinto the world.  Maria Montessori

“I’m not here to save the world. I’m here just to make a difference in it.” Raymond Hernandez, MS Ed.

 “My passion has been evolving through the years, it is an ongoing process. It’s like a ripple… it grows.” Leticia Lara LCSW.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the quote about making a difference rather than saving the world. We all want to save the world...but we can surely make a difference one small change at a time. I believe we impact others in this change with random acts of kindness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed the quote about making a difference. Often times as educators we get discouraged because we can't save all of the students in which we have contact, but the truth of the matter is we can't save them all. If I reach one student, I feel as though my job is complete.

      Delete
  2. I picked out one of the same quotes! “My passion has been evolving through the years, it is an ongoing process. It’s like a ripple… it grows.” Leticia Lara LCSW.
    It is amazing how it all evolves and changes with time!

    ReplyDelete